Saturday, August 08, 2009

THIS WEEK'S DICHRO PIECES...

First up some more of the cute little brooches I did last week ~ I have more colours cut ~ just ran out of hours to finish them off! Maybe next week?????



The first one is me playing with pure colour and layering ~ I think I will have to get some more of the coloured glass and play some more ~ I'm quite liking this effect :^) They will make perfect spring or summer pendants ~ nice and light, bright and fresh....
I'll have to use a different background for pictures though ~ this colour doesn't work particularly well :^(






And finally ~ this is pretty big!! This is a platinum decal that is fired onto the glass ~ much shinier for real, and an absolute cow to get a good picture of!! The jury is still out on these ~ I really like them, but not too sure how they will be received (??) Any feedback would be most welcomed....

No comments: