Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS :^)

How pathetic I hear you say ~ on that blasted computer on Christmas day!! LOL

We are just waiting for number one son (and dog) to arrive for a late Christmas dinner, so I thought I'd post the pictures of a commissioned piece I had to do before Christmas.

I couldn't put the pictures up earlier ~ coz it was a surprise.
This is the first time I've had to make a piece of jewellery to match a horse rug!!
The choker style necklace ~ sterling silver and swarovski crystals (112 of them) is for my god daughter.
I'll probably get this wrong, but here goes anyway ~ she is into horse riding (hence the matching horse rug) and what she does is sort of like dressage, but western style. None of these very staid & proper looking riding outfits ~ we're talking serious "bling" here!!!

This how the piece sits on a jewellery display bust.

Close~up of front.

Side view toward the back.

No comments: