Sunday, November 16, 2008

ENGRAVING ~ AGAIN!!

I have to tell you ~ more than anything ~ I REALLY LOVE engraving on glass. It's sort of like a cross between sgraffito work with glazes and drawing with pen and ink just a bit trickier :^)
I have SOOOO many ideas for designs sometimes I think my head will explode!!
I have a special piece in the works at the moment that is being engraved (if I can do an iris justice!!) and then will have golden dragonflies as well. In my head it looks pretty good ~ I just hope it translates to glass just as well :^)
Anyway enough waffling on ~ here are some more engraved pieces, some CZ's and another dragonfly pendant ~ these are 6 out of the 10 auctions already listed to start today. Even though it is a fairly simple design ~ I LOVE my feather ~ VERY happy with how it worked out :^)



No comments: