Thursday, October 02, 2008

A FEW EARLY PICTURES...

These three pics are NOT all I have done all week!! LOL.
I have been working on a kazillion pairs of earrings! Well, certainly seems like it!
As well as a few other pendant pieces ~ they're just not finished yet.

This first one ~ playing with engraving :^)


This piece I inadvertantly discovered how do a piece with dimension that almost looks like lampworking.


And the third one ~ I am absolutely stoked with how this worked :^)
A heart~shaped cubic zirconia set into a heart shaped pendant in my favourite ruby red glass :^) Much more beautiful FOR REAL!!!!!

I will be doing more set with sparklies, I am just waiting on an order to come from the US.
I have some stunning pink lab grown sapphires coming too!!
These pieces are all for this week's auctions ~ more will follow.

1 comment:

Angie Simonsen said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL of these Lyn!!!