Thursday, January 17, 2008

JUST A FEW...

First of all I don't know how this will come across on any one else's computer, but it's not looking right from where I sit...something weird is going on here - our new monitor has just gone pure white - nada, nothing, zilch!! So I've hooked up the old one and to me nothing looks quite how it should!!

Anyway here we have a new idea for a necklace, a key ring that was part of a 21st birthday present, a new bracelet & "pick-up sticks" pendants with matching earrings.
I haven't added the ear hooks yet - yesterday was a bit of a lost day!!




EDITED TO ADD : MEERI - PLEASE SEE COMMENTS ON THIS POST.

2 comments:

Meeri said...

Bracelet looks lovely, is it for sale? There's maybe too much blue for my taste... But, is it for sale, or would you make one for sale, with bit less blue, maybe some red or orange in it?

lyn said...

Hi Meeri - yes it is for sale - you can send me an email via my profile if you'd like the price. AND stay tuned - there will be more to come in different colours. cheers..Lyn.