Friday, January 25, 2008

THIS WEEK :^)

It doesn't seem like I've actually done much this week, but I have been pretty busy!!
These are a few of my new pieces.

Still having "issues" over the computer monitor - now it looks like it won't be back until next week :^(

But on a WAY better and brighter note I have a commissioned piece I'm working on - which I think is going to be pretty amazing AND I have a new wholesale customer!!!! That is going to be tons of fun!!
As well as that - a friend and myself have just placed a ginormous order (for us) for jewellery supplies from the States.
I'm as happy as a pig in mud at the moment!!!


and these are some of the pieces already listed for ebay this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn,

I really like what you do in glass-art-work! Keep that fine thing on!

Yours, Markus