Tuesday, August 01, 2006

DICHRO IS ON IT'S WAY!!!

What, some of you may ask is she babbling about now?
Well, in the next week or so (fingers crossed) I am aiming to have a range of fused dichroic cabochons for sale. These will be available for sale on my photo album site - see link at the side.
In what seems like a previous incarnation, I used to do leadlight, copper foiling & glass slumping - well, after doing a workshop with Maggie Bergman on using dichroic glass with PMC my love of this medium (glass) has been re-born!!
Then my next step on this journey came in the form of Elizabeth Smith, whom I met at the Brisbane Bead & Gem show. She very graciously walked me thru this process and a new "obsession" was in the throes of being discovered!
This is so much fun - it oughta be illegal!! lol.

At this moment in time a brand new tutorial is being written over at Studio Heath using one of my cabs. You gotta check this out - this one's a freebie and it promises to be an absolute ripper!! This girl's work is awesome! and if you want to learn some great techniques - this is the place to go.

I have a heap of cabs cut and ready to go - now the fun begins!
When I have more news to tell I will let you know here.

cheers - Lynette.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jenny , cant wait to see you do this glass thing! Its gorgeous, i will bring the cheque book!!!