Tuesday, November 22, 2005

test run

this is a trial run.
I've totally had it with a certain other website - so I shall attempt in the next few days to transfer my previous FSOJ stuff over to here.
Hopefully this will run smoother, and at least let me in to post stuff!!!
At the moment I am totally locked out of my other blog and can't even get in to retrieve what I want.
Maybe tomorrow sometime I'll have access and get it all sorted.
So, hello to anyone who finds this and please come back to visit - there will be heaps of stuff here soon (maybe!)
The picture at the left is my first attempt at manipulating enamel on copper. I like it even if it is a bit rough around the edges...
cheers - Lyn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this peice! It has an oldy world art nuevo feel to it; very pretty and feminine. J